Programming Languages Pack
Borland C++ 4.5 (full)
Borland C++ Compiler Command Line Tools Version 5.5.1
GW Basic V 3.22
MASM32 Version 6
This program is an 8085 Emulator Program. This program is developed using C++ and it operates in the Text Mode. This is a COMMAND LINE PROGRAM, and hence this should be RUN in the COMMAND PROMPT. The actual Syntax for running this Emulator program is explained in the section 4(a). This program takes only HEXA DECIMAL value for DATA and MEMORY ADDRESS. This program takes and executes One Instruction Per Line from the Source Program File.
Borland C++ 4.5 includes the following new features:
* A complete encapsulation of OLE2 via new ObjectWindows classes
and the ObjectComponents Framework, a new set of C++ classes. This
allows you to develop applications that support the following
16-bit OLE capabilities:
- Linking and embedding containers
- Linking and embedding servers
- Automation servers (automatable servers)
- Automation controllers
- OLE clipboard operations
- OLE drag and drop operations
- In-place editing
- OLE user interface, including menu merging, pop-up menu
for activated object, verbs on container's Edit menu
- Compound file storage
- Localized strings for international support
- Type libraries
* IDE enhancements to TargetExpert, AppExpert, and ClassExpert to
support the new OLE2 capabilities.
* A new, faster, default compiler back-end.
* The 16-bit Profilers (TPROF and TPROFW) have returned to the product.
* VBX support for 32-bit programs.
* OpenHelp, a utility that enhances the functionality of Windows Help
by allowing you to quickly search for topics across Help files, as
well as the ability to add your own Help files (or remove them) from
* Simplify Dashboard, a convenient push-button utility panel for
working more efficiently in Windows. With Dashboard, you can quickly
launch your applications and easily switch between them. For
information about installing Dashboard, see the README.WRI file in the
* Visio OLE Testbed, a subset of Shapeware's drag-and-drop drawing
program. You can use Visio OLE Testbed to test OLE compound documents,
objects, and automation with applications you create using Borland C++.
* WinRun allows you to launch Window application from the MS-DOS prompt
in Windows 3.1.
* 32-bit OLE Preview allows you to compile OLE applications created with
AppExpert, ObjectWindows, and the ObjectComponents Framework as 32-bit
applications. The final version of these libraries will be available
as an update in March 1995.
* For CD-ROM users, the complete Borland C++ manual set is now available
online in the DynaText document viewing browser. Using DynaText, you
can search through the entire collection of books to find selected
topics. You can view the contents of a single book page by page or
even print the complete documentation set. See the booklet in your
Borland C++ 4.5 CD-ROM case for information about how to launch and
use the DynaText Browser. Complete information on how to use DynaText
is available in the online Help for the Browser.
Borland C++ Compiler
The Free Borland C++Builder Compiler, a blazingly fast 32-bit ANSI C++ optimizing compiler for Windows, is the core of Inprise/Borland's C++ compiler technology and the complete award winning Borland C++Builder 5 development system. It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including the RTL, the STL framework with C++ template support.
MASM32 Version 6
A working development environment for programmers who want to write 32 bit ######### Assembler (MASM). It has its own tools and editor, a range of working example code and additional library functions.
Python is a simple to use real programming language, offering much more structure and support for large programs than many other languages. It offers much more error checking than C and, being a very-high-level language, it has high-level data types built in, such as flexible arrays and dictionaries that would cost you days to implement efficiently in C. Because of its more general data types Python is applicable to a much larger problem domain than Awk or even Perl and many things are as easy in Python as in those languages.
Text2Html is a freeware text to HTML converter. This application is ideal for webmasters who must quickly convert many text files into HTML format. Text2Html handles http, ftp, gopher, telnet, wais, nntp and mailto tags. Multiple files can be converted at once.
Text2Web is a tool to convert text documents to html format.It incorporates
integrated clipboard support which provides an almost seamless operation for
web authors who want to include snippets of text (formatted or unformatted)
into their web pages.
- operate in command-line, batch or interactive mode.
- HTML formatting handles line and column sensitive text
(e.g. lists and tables).
- select font parameters..
- integrated clipboard support.
- generate free-standing web page or convert text snippets for
insertion into an existing HTML document.
- specify background image.
- use different profiles for different configurations.
- option to replace entities.
- input can be read from a file or clipboard.
- output can be written to a file or clipboard.